Haron Thas is the current Blood Master (Chapter Master) of the savage Blood Vultures Space Marine Chapter. He leads a devastating force of ruthless Astartes that are not afraid of anything and that can succeed in almost any situation. His elite company, the 1st Veteran Company, have only ever lost 2 battle-brothers, and are well known for their prestigious skill in close-combat. He trains his company himself, and the other Company Captains are expected to do the same.
Haron was born during the 41st Millennium to a wealthy family that owned a well known trade company. He was not a fan of his family's work and did not care for wealth. He had always wanted to become an Astartes of the Blood Vultures because he believed that it was his destiny. All through his young age he had been training to become a soldier, he would later be recruited by the Space Marines known as the Blood Vultures. From there on, he would fight for the Imperium's cause and reach the esteemed rank of Blood Master of the Blood Vultures Chapter.
A Leaders Story
- The Vulture's Talon - The Vulture's Talon is a master-crafted, two-handed power sword said to have been forged by the greatest craftsman using a very rare and mysterious metal, and tempered with the Emperor's own blood. Made for the Blood Master of the Blood Vultures, it is passed down to each successive Blood Master upon taking command of the Chapter. Currently, The Vulture's Talon is currently wielded by Haron Thas.
- Vulture's Wrath - An ancient master-crafted Lightning Claw of unknown origins, it is believed to have been crafted by the Blood Vultures' Progenitors and then gifted to the first Blood Master upon the Chapter's inception. The technology and inner workings which powers this weapon is an utter mystery to the Techmarines of the Chapter. In close combat, the Vulture's Wrath is an all but unmatched weapon, as the unidentified phase-frequency disruption fields imparted to the blades cutting edges prove able to slice through solid matter at a sub-molecular level, parting ceramite and adamantine plate effortlessly and sundering all energy fields and force barriers they encounter.
- Blood Armour of Haemon - This master-crafted Mark VI 'Corvus' Pattern power armour, is a highly sophisticated battle-plate rumoured to have been crafted by the Blood Angels' finest artificers in ages past and gifted to the Blood Vultures' first Blood Master upon the Chapter's inception. Void-hardened and possessing unique systems from the Dark Age of Technology, the Blood Armour of Haemon also incorporates a defensive energy field generator designed to project a strong gravitic conversion field around the armour's wearer, protecting him from the most potent weapons on the battlefield.
- Master-Crafted Jump Pack -
- Master Crafted Plasma Pistol